Grizz Tricks Nets on Halloween
Mike Conley was in clutch form in the Grizzlies’ 101-91 win at home over the Nets at the Grindhouse on Saturday.
In 32 minutes, Conley was 7-of-12 from the field and 4-of-7 from beyond the arc. He finished with a team-high 22 points, eight assists, two rebounds and a steal. The masked man struck again and he even made Grizz history while doing so.
— Ross Wooden (@RossWooden) November 1, 2015
Meanwhile, Courtney Lee was impressive once again with 15 points and two steals. He was perfect from the free throw line going 6-of-6. Memphis is now 16-1 since the start of last season when Lee hits for 15 or more.
- Zach Randolph grabbed his first double-double of the season with 15 points and 13 rebounds. This was his 444th double double of his career and also ranks fifth among active NBA players in double-doubles.
- Jeff Green added 13 points, five assists and four rebounds. Another good game of Green leading the bench
- Tony Allen went 3-of-6 from the field with an impressive six points, seven rebounds, two assists and 2 steals.
- Beno Udrih off the bench with eight points, three assists, two rebounds and a block. The Grizzlies only had 2 blocks the entire game and Udrih had one of them.
1. Outside shooting was not an issue for the Grizzlies. They shot 39.1 percent from beyond the arc … attempted 23 3-point shots. That’s not who they are but they were confident in their shooting ability.
2. I love JaMychal Green!! He is tough and has that All Heart..Grit..Grind.
3. Jeff Green is leading the second unit very well. He had to stay consist the whole season and be confident and effective for this team to go far.
4. Matt Barnes is still getting acclimated with the team. His slump is not a cause for concern just yet. I waiting on him to go 20 on the Clippers on November 9th.
The Grizzlies go on a five game brutal west coast road trip to take on the Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Portland Trail Blazers, Utah Jazz and the hated LA Clippers. This is a brutal schedule..hopefully the Grizzlies come out on top.